The Metaverse is a virtual environment that combines social networking, augmented reality and virtual reality to give users a whole new way to participate in online communities. However, the Metaverse is much more than just an online playground. The Metaverse has thrived in recent years with investment prospects driven by predictions that it would become a multi-billion dollar industry.
Global brands such as Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Mastercard, Nike, and Meta have all filed trademark applications for the Metaverse. The Metaverse offers numerous investment opportunities due to its tremendous growth potential. But what is that Metaverse and how to invest in it? This article explains the Metaverse, its main uses and how to invest in this virtual world.
The best Metaverse investments of 2022
The Metaverse is a very interesting and potentially lucrative investment opportunity as it integrates a wide range of technologies and workspaces. This includes numerous industries such as digital infrastructure, artificial intelligence, blockchain, cryptocurrencies, NFTs and many others. The metaverse serves as a point of reference for all of the investments described here; however, there can be a wide gap between the types of investments and the levels of risk involved.
1 robot era:
- Crypto enthusiasts can use their creativity to create a virtual world that suits them in RobotEra’s Metaverse. In the new ecosystem, there are two different tools that are essential. The land editor is available to revive virtual lots, while the robot editor lets you build your own avatar in NFT form. However, the members of the network can not only develop their talent freely, but also earn money from it.
- To get the TARO token in the RobotEra metaverse, you can create and expand mining zones. But that’s not all, as in addition to using your own token, trading automated NFTs can also be a successful venture to generate a passive source of income.
- The new cryptocurrency project Tamadoge is not only very fun and highly entertaining, but also has the potential to become the top Metaverse investment by 2022.
- TAMA’s creators call it “Play-2-Earn Dogecoin” because it allows users to care for virtual pets as well as earn actual cryptocurrency incentives.
- The system is a bit like Tamagotchi in that the better you take care of your pet, the more TAMA you can earn. If you wish, you can also buy delicious dog food or luxury accessories for your Tamadoge Pet, which are sold in the internal market in the form of NFTs.
3 Battle against Infinity:
- The best Metaverse investment right now is Battle Infinity and the IBAT Token. Through the use of NFTs, Battle Infinity, a fully decentralized blockchain-based pay-to-win gaming platform, enables a Metaverse to have a transparent and secure ecosystem. The Battle Infinity ecosystem consists of a total of six different products, including the Battle Infinity Metaverse.
- This is the Battle Infinity Metaverse, the IBAT Battle Arena. a virtual environment where each user can freely design their own avatar.
- IBAT Battle Market: All assets in the Battle Infinity Metaverse are tokenized as NFTs in accordance with the ERC-721 specification.
- IBAT Battle Swap: a decentralized exchange (DEX) that facilitates the exchange of IBAT tokens obtained by winning or buying for others cryptocurrencies allows.
- IBAT Battle Stake is a gamified platform that allows you to compete with other players in games to get more returns from your IBAT token investments.
- IBAT Battle Games is an online retailer of play-to-earn video games based on NFT.
- One of the internal Battle Infinity games is called IBAT Premier League. This is a decentralized fantasy sports game that uses NFT
- An ideal approach to investing in Metaverse is with a Metaverse ETF. A Metaverse ETF is essentially what the eToro MetaverseLife Smart Portfolio is, but without the downside of the annual fee. The promising stocks and digital assets that make up the MetaverseLife portfolio are a true representation of the Metaverse.